~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day, eh...website update, blurbs & football

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canuckuckleheads and those who love us! I should be out celebrating but being a self-proclaimed most-of-the-time hermit, I am not.

My Canada Day will be spent watching the Euros 2012 final between Spain and Italy. Yes, I am addicted to this tournament - I even watched every game (at least partially) on my cruise. And speaking of my cruise - yes, I am due a blog post about it. The motivation just has not hit yet.



So Spain and Italy are playing and I'm most definitely cheering for the Spanish hotties - sorry Italian fans "Que sera sera". :)  I had three teams picked out as faves in the tourny - Greece made it to the quarterfinals, Croatia made it one less and Viva Spain.

I have another reason for watching the game today too - besides the hotness of the players, the sweaty bodies, the cute little hairbands they were, the fabulous hugs and headbumps. I actually do like the game and I'm writing a short story involving Olympic football players.

It's for an anthology call and I'm just praying I get it done on time AND it's accepted. If not, then I guess I can eventually turn it into something else, as I'm having to do with my original Olympic story that just got too long and emotional for the anthology call.
It was Ancient Greece and since that subject is very dear to my heart, I'll find it a home eventually.

In other sports news, I was saddened to see my boy Rafael Nadal knocked out of Wimbledon so quickly this year. Felt so bad for Rafa but he's always a good sport and he'll be back. I believe he'll be back in London for the Olympics, pretty smile on his face and his awesome OCD habits on the court. I lurve him so much.


Writing news: I have two new blurbs to share with you AND the joy I'm feeling from having my website updated. The fabulous T.T. Kove did it for me after I struggled all day and eventually decided to just blow the whole damn thing up. I didn't do that - couldn't do that with Zathyn's beautiful header sitting there at the top but now T.T. has fixed it up all pretty. Have a look - check out the BOOK and COMING SOON tabs - leave a comment if you like. I'm hoping to do some blog posts on there - strictly writing and book related - maybe just copy and paste posts that are relevant from here.

K-lee Klein website

Now onto blurbs. "Lazy Sundays" my free Love is Always Write story comes out tomorrow or Tuesday. Here's the link for GoodReads. It will be available there on the group but also for download in PDF and ePub. (thank you Megan and Sasha). I'm pretty happy with this one and the characters are still calling out for their sequel - I think that's probably going to happen too. :)

Lazy Sundays on GoodReads

Lazy Sundays - blurb

Scott is a self-proclaimed, self-accepted, obsessive-compulsive geek—and he’s okay with that. At least until a one night stand with a gorgeous man who couldn’t be any further from geekness if he tried, somehow turns into a regular thing.

Devon is rugged, masculine, long-haired and tattooed—a man's man. Scott falls hard and fast for him, and to his complete surprise, Devon seems to have feelings for Scott as well. It all seemed so simple.

But then there's the part where Devon never wants to go out, and their regular thing is confined to those days when Devon shows up in Scott's doorway. Scott desperately wants more, but is afraid that pushing will cost him what he already has …

I have a release date, blurb and cover for "Domestic Relations" now as well. It will go live on September 5 at Less Than Three Press in ebook and eventually print, too. :)  My lawyer boys are still pretty vivid in my head - who knows, maybe they'll get another go eventually too.


Domestic Relations - blurb


Life has thrown a lot at Riley, most of it bad. But Riley is nothing if not stubborn, and though it left scars, he's managed to break free of the worst of his life. Not all of his problems are gone, but life is certainly better than it's ever been. Most of that is due to his boyfriend Josh, the best thing that life has given him, and Riley will do anything to keep hold of him.

But when past and present collide, and the problems become too much for Riley to contain or control, Josh is the very thing he stands most to lose … 





Now I'll end off with some hugs - slashy, inspiring football/soccer hugs. :P 
I promise to be back sooner than later. :)

















Oh dear - is the adorable Fernando Torres pouting? 
Possibly because Spain is not playing a striker right off the bat today.
I'm pouting now, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment