~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy National Authors' Day

Stealing this idea from the fabulous SJD Peterson .


We all have our favourite authors and from time to time it's nice to give them some recognition of the love we have for them. National Authors' Day is the perfect chance. I obviously can't list all of the ones I love - so no one be offended, please - and I'm not putting really new authors either. These are my automatic go-to-authors when I really need something either greatly anticipated or already loved to read, in no particular order and I know I've left a lot out. What are some of yours? (picking is harder than it looks, believe me)


ZATHYN PRIEST


S.J. FROST


AMY LANE


Z.A. MAXFIELD


J.L. LANGLEY


ALLY BLUE


T.A. CHASE


 MARIE SEXTON


ANDREW GREY


CAMERON DANE


CHRIS OWEN


J.P. BOWIE


SUE BROWN


JAMES BUCHANAN

8 comments:

  1. OH OH So many on here I have read and loved!! This is such a hard list to do as I add more to the list every week as I read new books!!

    Awesome list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of those books gave me the heebies and I bet you can guess which, lol.

    I enjoy some of the authors you listed as well but you've left out a bunch of the ones I like, still nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I must thank you for not making me do one of those stupid letter things in order to leave a comment, ack, those things make me nuttier than I already am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jo. It's definitely hard to make the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivie Ivie Ivie - I know I know I know. :P We won't mention it. *zips lips*

    Couldn't put everyone down unfortunately but yeah, there's a lot left out.

    Nuttier than you already are? *snickers* you and me both. Your blog doesn't do that either. I figure I can just delete any crap that gets through.

    Thanks for commenting, sweetpea, you have no idea how much I appreciate it especially since I was considering just deleting this blog.

    *squishes your loveliness*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope and it never will as long as I am in charge of it. Blasted things.

    "squishes you back", "don't do it, missy K or else!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. *squeezes your muscles* You're such a tough, baby boy. :)
    *molests while Milo's not looking*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...go to author. I guess maybe Amy Lane? I don't have a huge list yet. I like Marie Sexton and ZAM and some of the others on your list, but I've only read a couple of things by each of them, so I don't know if I can consider them go to authors yet. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete