~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, November 18, 2011

Some sexy bears for a friend...

A special person in my life is going through some heartbreak right now. We don't live in the same city, the same state or province, or even the same country but my heart is breaking for him. (If you know me, you know I'm a big ball of mushy emotion anyhow) We've never met in person and he's young enough to be my son but none of that negates the fact that I care about him and what happens to him. He's my baby bear and I'm his momma, and I just want him to feel better. I know I can't do that for him but as I told him, his broken heart will eventually heal and will find someone special to love again, and I just want him to know I'm thinking about him and worrying about him.  I'm not entirely sure if he's a bear-lover but I suspect he might be so here's a few pretty pics for him - maybe to take his mind off his pain for even a little while.

*smooches her baby bear*

Can't do any kind of bear post without some Samuel Colt



Angelo Peterson


Photograph extraordinaire Mike Ruiz


Don't know this guy's name but he has some nice cheeks. :P


Not really a "bear" pic but he's sooo cute


And last but definitely not least, Tony Buff -
not a bear but who doesn't love them some Buff


  And if you have Tony Buff, you gotta have some fetish, too - 
Tony and Derek Da Silva



5 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Even if those sexy bears pics was for this special friend of yours, I had a look. :P

    "Sometimes, it lasts in love but sometimes, it hurts instead"
    I know, these lyrics are maybe not appropriate but when I think about a broken heart, they are the ones coming into my mind, but maybe it is because I listen to this song everyday.

    * lots of hugs to your friend and to you*

    Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, I am sorry for your friend and hope things get better for him soon.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to read this about your friend and i hope hefeels better soon. great pics! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carnell - they are sexy pics and I just had to put some Tony Buff since *purrs* he's just fab. My friend is young and it was his first real relationship so it will hurt for a while but he's strong and I'm gonna keep an eye on him. ;)

    Ivan - He'll be okay - will just take some time. I think he's drowning his sorrows at the moment but he'll come around. Big hugs back. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Arzy-honey. He's the lovely boy who was going to show us around New York had we gone. I'm virtually hugging him lots. :)

    Tony Buff = Woof!

    ReplyDelete