~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, November 11, 2011

Thank yous, MLR Schedule and Remembrance Day

Thank you to those who commented on my post yesterday. I appreciate the support but still wonder if I'm worthy of such loveliness in my life. As I said, it's not a good time right now but I'm trying to keep my head above water. It also wasn't a good day for friendships as I hurt someone I care very deeply about. I haven't made any decisions but my thoughts revolve around shutting myself up in my "writing cave" as some people so aptly refer to their writing, and letting friendships slip to the wayside so as not to cause any more undue stress for the people I care about. I guess I'll just have to wait and see where my heart takes me next. I am a people person, someone who needs that contact and validation whether in RL or online, but the insecurity that's bogging me down is intense right now. Regardless of that, thank you again.


Now I will shamefully pimp my first published story - coming out December 27. I'm so proud to be associated with so many fabulous authors in this Christmas schedule. Thank you, karma, for that.



And on this 11th day of November, please take a moment to remember those who lost their lives so we could be free whether for Remembrance Day or Veteran's Day.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the release and I am very much looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I wish for yesterday to just go away but I know it can't. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This too shall pass as they say.

    *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear! Can't wait to read it. You should be proud of yourself! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for your first published story! Looking forward to read it.

    They believe in your book, they believe in you, you're worthy. Be proud of yourself.

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete