~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, December 10, 2012

Eliot Spencer does sports Part 2 (Christian Kane - hockey)

The Blue Line Job
(season 5)
For Trix ;)



Sophie: You watch hockey fights alone, at night, in your room?
Eliot:  Yeah.  You never know if you’re going to have to fight a guy on ice.























I couldn't find a lot of clips from this episode so instead
here's a couple of my favourite fan vids (both with some fave scenes)

Love  this song by Breaking Benjamin

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!! You rule! Many thanks!

    I'd been waiting for them to do a hockey episode ever since I saw Eliot wearing an Eric Brewer T-shirt during one of the fights in (I think) season two. (And yeah, there's the Roenick cameo in "The Mile High Job" episode, but JR's off my list for good now thanks to all the smack he's talked about Patrick Marleau. It was great fodder for an episode of SHARK BYTE, though, where Dan Boyle and my beloved Torrey Mitchell and Brian Boucher critiqued JR's acting skills. There's YouTube somewhere, can find it if you wish.) Eliot as a defenseman makes perfect sense, don't you think? Anyway, these are just LOVELY. Using more caps and exclamation points than I have in months combined...woo-hoo!

    --happy, grateful Trix

    ReplyDelete