~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christian Kane pick-me-up (or Christian Kane pic spam #3)

Just some cuteness for the day - it is the holidays after all. Everyone needs some cheer. :)
**Edit - as usual this became obsessive and way longer than expected -
sorry about that... um... no, I'm not. Happy Holidays!








Eliot - all guylinered-up


..Christian and BFFs...

I adore the Steve Carlson love (I know, I know, RPS is bad but yeah, I ship it)








...with David Boreanaz




(Steve Carlson, Jensen Ackles, Christian Kane)


...with Jensen Ackles






...& Clayne Crawford

...scene with Christian & Clayne from The Donner Party



Beating the crap out of each other on Leverage "The First David Job"




Clayne is in a bunch of movies AND he played the sexy vampire-wanna-be 
on Law & Order Criminal Intent - his accent nearly killed me. ;)


 And of course I heavily ship Eliot and Nate (um...Sophie who?)









1 comment:

  1. That was a nice little pick-me-up before I head out to "hopefully" finish my Christmas shopping.

    Happy Holidays K-lee! :)

    ReplyDelete