~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sexy Saturday

A ton of random sexiness for a Saturday. Some are even clothed. Happy Saturday. :)

Joe just being... Joe. Joe = sexy.



Ricky having a moment.


Lost in the woods? I have a GPS. :)


Is it hot in here or is it just me?


Football sexiness.


Jean and bare-chested? Yums. Wonder if the feet are bare too - that's even hotter.


Holy hell. This boy needs someone something to ride. Yahoo - it is Stampede time in Calgary.


Men cuddling is definitely sexy.


Ah, Mr. Leto. Do you ever age?
You'll always be sexy to me.


Eyes that can stop a moving locomotive.


Smooth body is smooth.


Yeah - fully clothed but I love the tattoo on his neck and his whole look. 
He'd make such a great character.


You know I had to include them, right? I mean really. Right?


1 comment:

  1. I've been gone so I'm just now getting to check these out. Perfect way to end the day. :) Not surprised at all to see that last picture. :D Hope you had a happy Saturday, too.

    Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed Lazy Sundays. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete