~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, July 16, 2012

Music Monday - Goo Goo Dolls

I'm doing the Goo Goo Dolls for obvious reasons - I saw them on Friday and they were Goo-tacular. Best show I've seen them do in a long time. They were relaxed and John had a couple of giggle fits during a song. Robby was sock-footed as usual, and someone threw him baby shoes for his new baby. He was so happy - they both were just a joy really.

The Goos are working on a new album and have been around for, like, ever. Hard to believe John is 46 and still so damn pretty. That's all I'm gonna say. Goo Goo Dolls are a must buy, must see, top ten on my list. I'm including a couple of pics and vids I shot on Friday - not saying they're good because I'm shaky and keep putting my finger over the mic - but I think they're still cute. :)  Enjoy.








Broadway (1998)  Funny. :)


Iris (1998) - Still one of my all-time faves.


Black Balloon (1999) 
(They performed this one & I had it on vid but erased it - 
have to figure out how to recover the damn thing)


Here is Gone (2002)



Better Days (2006)


Let Love In (2006)






No comments:

Post a Comment