~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Music Monday - HURT

HURT was formed in the early 2000's. They have five albums, the latest released this year called "The Crux". I don't really know a lot about them except they came out of Virginia but their music sounds very European to me. It could just be J. Loren Wince's voice (which I love) but something in their sound reminds me of bands like Apocalyptica. I prefer their slower, more emotional songs, but that's nothing unusual for me. Not a lot of videos out there for these guys and only one so-called official ones but hope you enjoy anyway.

Falls Apart (yeah video has a typo) acoustic
(I love the normal version too - it's actually my fave song of theirs)



Ten Ton Brick (one of their harder songs)


World Ain't Right featuring one of my fave singers, Shaun Morgan of Seether. 
Beautiful song.


How We End up Alone (lol - no, that's not the band)

No comments:

Post a Comment