~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, February 12, 2012

One Life - don't stop living it

I told you all about Hedley in one of my other posts and when I found this video today, I thought it was the perfect message. Perfect for today when my age passes from one number to another and every other day that I, and anyone else, needs a boost or encouragement to live the life they want to live. Hope you enjoy. :) And thanks for all the birthday wishes - you guys rock.



3 comments:

  1. What a great video with a positive message. I guess we all need a reminder of that sometimes. Thanks for sharing it.

    Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day and year.

    Just finished Love & Patience. Such a sweet story. You did a great job with it. I look forward to reading more about them in the future. Now on to Theme of Hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great message and you know what ... after the troubles I had the passed few months, this is my life motto. Some will call it selfish maybe, but it's my life and I am taking charge! I have only one life and I will try to live it to the fullest! Carpe diem, like the Romans once said. Thanks for the video darling.

    And Happy Birthday once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - I know we don't know each other outside this blog but can I just thank you for always being the one who gives me assurance that at least one person is reading and the fact that you leave a comment every single time, totally makes me happy. Thank you for that and I'm so glad you liked Love & Patience. <3

    Arzu - Love you, sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete