~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Release - Theme of Hearts is out!

Theme of Hearts: Glitter Fox .5, my short sequel to Outfoxed, is out tonight - a little early, but hey, I'm not complaining. It stars two of my favourite rock stars, Gage and Rylan, and explores their relationship a little bit before the sequence of events in Outfoxed. 


I'm hoping Theme of Hearts will give a little more insight into how they both think and react to each other, as well as being more than a little mushy and sexier than hell. (hopefully) I already have the next instalment half-way done so I'm hoping this one will encourage my readers to want to follow them a little longer. ☺


Blurb

Gage Galeano's career is soaring: he has his best friend, lover, and bandmate by his side and Glitter Fox is everything they always wanted their band to be. Their latest concert was a success, and Gage is so high on life he can almost forget it's his least favorite day of the year. 

Almost.

But Gage's plans to forget the day exists are scrapped when he's enticed into a car by an usual word. Rylan Rivers knows that Gage hates the dual meaning of Valentine's Day, but he's determined to make this year's dreaded day memorable in a very sexy way.


Buyee Linkee - THEME OF HEARTS

No comments:

Post a Comment