~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Manny's Heart Ebook Winner!

Hey, y'all. I apologize for this being so late but I totally got lost in Rainbow Con and in having two big releases at the same time. Yikes!

So anyhow - the winners in the Manny's Heart contest are...drumroll...

Eloreen Moon

&

Ann Anderson 

Congrats!


I'm going to email you both to get your preferred format option. (or if I'm too slow, message me with info ;) )And thanks to everyone who commented. If you get a chance, I hope you let Manny tell you his story.

Hugs
K

PS These are the print books for Manny's Heart. It had to be broken into two books because it's 150,000 words long. They're pretty, right? : I love that LC put the Roma wagon wheel in both parts.



1 comment: