~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 14, 2013

In memoriam of William Neale


In Memoriam of
William Neale
who passed away
March 13, 2012

*****

This was supposed to be posted yesterday but I just didn't know what to say.
I found this poem so I'm going to post this instead.

*****

Someone so dearly loved
So popular with his friends
We should not cry forever,
For this is not the end.

His memory lives amongst us,
Times we both laughed and cried,
I cannot bare to lose him,
But one day, we all must die

I hear his voice within me,
and his funny little laugh
So many things remind me;
Of times that are now gone past.

I knew of no-one who hated him,
He was the apple of every eye
Any conflicts, we all once had
are now by the by.

Jacqueline Ryan

4 comments:

  1. A very fitting tribute.

    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pat. It was a big loss for a lot of people. Bill was special and I adored him. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lisa. Just came across the poem when I couldn't get my brain to produce anything. It did seem to fit.
    <3
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete