~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Relief - Story auction listing

The lovely Piper Vaughn over at Babes in Boyland has started a project to auction off original stories in exchange for donations to assist with Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. I'm one of the author taking part along with 18 other authors.

I'm pasting my listing for you to have a look at, as well as the links for my page and the rules for the auctions. Have a boo at the other authors involved, too - and if you can help out, make a donation. :)

Story Auction Rules

Auction Listing - K-lee Klein


LISTING

Closes: 11/9/2012, 7PM CST. (Any bids posted after that time will not be counted.)


Author: K-Lee Klein

Offering: One story, dedicated to the winning bidder. Winner can offer up to four different suggestions of what they would like to see included (i.e., friends-to-lovers theme, hurt-comfort, a specific scene, sex act, etc.) I will include at least one but possibly all. Winner can also provide six names and I will pick my favorites for the main characters. (Note: I won’t reuse any names I’ve used already or names already in my current WIPs.) Optional: Picture inspiration is definitely encouraged.


Genres I’m willing to write in: M/M - Contemporary, paranormal, fantasy, historical (ancient Greece or Rome) 

Length: No less than 5000 words.

To be delivered: Within 90 days of: 1) Receipt of proof of donation; 2) Receipt of information requested above (genre, names, etc.).

Restrictions: Once provided to winner, I reserve the right to post the story on various sites for free distribution. I will not write dub/non-con, character torture, pedophilia, snuff, scat play, golden showers, etc. I’m not very familiar with BDSM, and so would prefer not to include that in the story, but I will if asked. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment