~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tattoo Tuesday - Anthony Kiedis

It's my first Tattoo Tuesday so I thought it would be fitting to start with a man I've loved for a whole lot of years and seen in concert a whole lot of times - the stunning, un-aging, Anthony Kiedis from The Red Hot Chili Peppers. (I have a cat named Chili - now you know why)

<--That right there is my first tat and if you don't know what it is it's the RHCP logo - an asterisk that Anthony drew on a piece of paper once with the band's name around in and Bazinga RHCP's logo was born. Anthony has also been known to call it an angel's asshole. Lol.

Anthony Kiedis - born November 1, 1962 (50 years old this year)

His first tattoo was Chief Sitting Bull on his upper right arm. 


Followed by Chief Joseph on his left upper arm





Asterisk


His fabulous back tattoo was done in the late 80's



Full-circle bands on each arm were next
(a fave pic of mine)


Then Celtic daggers


The tiger was next 


The the koi fish


Put them all together and you get...yum.










Tatted man and child *swoons*
Everly Bear Kiedis - adorable


Wow - does that hair look familiar or what?


Oops, no visible tats on this one - not sure how it snuck in here


And of course, Anthony Kiedis would not be Anthony without some Chili silly

Oldest


Old


Newer


Newest 


I swear my next Tattoo Tuesday will not be so long or detailed but he is my Anthony. :)


1 comment: