~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Zathyn Priest is amazing - that is all

I've been very slack in posting here basically because I've been doing edits and writing blurbs and getting stressed about my trip which starts next Monday. *cheers*  But this post isn't about me, it's about someone I respect and admire and think is the bee's knees, as my grandma used to say.

Zathyn Priest was one of the first authors I read in the m/m genre - Curtis Reincarnation of course - and he's remained a favourite of mine since that first book. If you haven't read it, you really have to. Zathyn is also a beautiful person inside and out and has helped me with my writing and is working on my website. I think I mentioned that I hounded him until he HAD to be my friend and though I may not be completely proud of that, I am a little bit. :)

He took a break from writing for a while but is back full force and has added a fabulous new talent to his repertoire - digital design. His portraits and scenes are breathtaking with intricate details and distinct personalities that shine through the characters. They're beautiful and often risque, and the best part is he's incorporating them into his next book Dystopia which will be a graphic novel. I love seeing his vision on how the characters looks and it gives me more insight into them when I'm reading. Other good news is that he's planning on doing a sequel to The Curtis Reincarnation and I believe it will be a graphic novel, as well. *woots*

Zathyn also has a new website - here's the link ZATHYN PRIEST - BROKEN PENCIL <--click there, that he was lovingly assisted in creating with his fabulous hubby Sam. (who is just too freaking adorable for words).  Anyhow, that's it - go read Zathyn's books now. :) And here's the new covers (well most of them) to give you a little taste of his talent. :)






1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. He's amazing, period :)

    ReplyDelete