~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Flashback Friday - Warrant, Skid Row, Cinderella

So I'm trying more structure in my blog so Fridays is going to be Flashback Fridays where I post all the music I still love but most people probably don't. :) Basically in my younger years (okay and still), if you put some beautiful long hair on a guy, add some tight clothes (or better yet *coughs* no clothes), give him a killer voice and make him sing power ballads, I'd become a screaming fangirl - okay, I still do. Not that I don't have taste, specifications or favourites but... well, never mind.

Hope you enjoy Flashback Fridays.

(PS You're probably wondering that since today is Tuesday and not Friday, WTF am I doing - answer = I just couldn't wait to get the party started)







Warrant - with the talented Jani Lane who passed away 2 weeks ago. 
RIP Jani, we love you.

  

The amazing Sebastian Bach and Skid Row

 


Tom Kiefer and Cinderella

  

4 comments:

  1. I was actually thinking that very thing, sweets. Was wondering, um, K, this is Tuesday. LOL.

    I'm not a metal head but I do know all these songs! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl Karen!

    Thanks for the songs though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I'm up for starting the party early! I used to LOVE skid Row, still do in fact. 18 and life is one of my favourite ever songs as is I Remember You. And it didn't hurt that Sebastian Bach was HOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved Skid Row and Cinderella. I still listen to these songs on a regular basis. Matter of fact, I'm more of an 80s music person. I always say we got the worst in fashion but the best in music.

    ReplyDelete