~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Outfoxed now in free PDF



I finally got the PDF file together for my free read on GoodReads. Thanks to Zathyn and Stacey Jo for all their help. I have to give some much-deserved recognition to the M/M Romance group since they're the reason this story came to be so if you're not already a member, click the link on the right and go read some awesome free stories from Real Life Authors. Lol. The stories from Hot July Days will also be published in a free anthology sometime in the fall. Here's the link to the group.

GR M/M Romance Group

That doesn't mean you can't download and keep the PDF (click the link), just give the group some love too, and if you feel like it leave me a review. I'm already working on the next part of the series that I'm hoping to get published for real, so if you like my boys, Rylan and Gage, stay tuned. :)

Outfoxed

Have a great weekend.

4 comments: