~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

K-lee picks HAHAT winners, congrats CockyBoys & thanks everyone

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia 2013 - both in doing a post or hopping around. We appreciate the support and the enthusiasm that seemed to gather over the last 10 days. Thank you for also for supporting the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia as well. We'll be back next year so keep your eyes peeled.

And remember, just because the hop is over doesn't mean you can't go and read all the wonderful things that were posted. There were so many wonderful posts that spoke personally about the reason we do this hop in the first place. If you have time, go check them out. (you can still use my list at the bottom of this page to get to the links)


On a more personal note, I'd like to thank Jake, Benny and RJ for an interview that touched me, make me cry and laugh and just feel a whole lot of warmth and love. For those who left comments, please accept my appreciation for stopping by.

And I also have to share the fabulous news that CockyBoys won 4 Grabby awards last weekend! Best Director - Jake Jaxson, Best Movie - Project GoGo Boy, Fan Favourite for best movie - Project GoGo Boy, & Best New Comer - Max Ryder. Congratulations guys! You deserved it. And if you haven't checked out the CockyBoys, you really should. Here's the link (do I have to warn that it's very NSFW? :P)

CockyBoys


(That's Jake Bass, Jake Jaxson & Max Ryder)

Now for the winners of my draw - *drumroll* -

~~$15.00 gift certificate to All Romance Ebooks ~~ ENGINEER QUEEN

~~Ebook from my backlist at K-lee Klein ~~ JO (Johannasnodgrass @ yahoo . com0

~~Ebook from my backlist at K-lee Klein ~~ PEGGY (peggy1984 @ live . com)

I'll be emailing the winners. Thanks again everyone. Hope to see you around my blog again. :)


Guess I better get back to work. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment