~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, April 15, 2013

Way to Your Heart WINNERS!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to comment on my Way To Your Heart posts. Bob the Random Number Generator has selected 5 winners. 

I said I was offering $20 in ebucks from ARE but they don't do $20, so I'm doing two $15s instead (hence the 5 winners)





*drumroll*


$15 ARE bucks - caroaz @ ymail.com
$15 ARE bucks - T.T. Cove
ebook from my backlist - humhumbum
ebook from my backlist - A.F. Henley
ebook from my backlist - Alessandra Ebulu

I'll be emailing all winners but you can find 
my (short) backlist here K-lee Klein 
 Thanks everyone & have an awesome week.
(Or Fili will come after you - naw, I'll keep him for myself)



Hey! Make sure you stop by for the 
Hop Against Homophobia & Transphobia on May 17 - 27



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to reading the selection. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I've shot off a reply as soon as I saw the email. Thanks again for the opportunity =D

    ReplyDelete